Adelaide Retirement Services is a subsidiary of Metcalf Group (SA). Formed in March 1996, the services offered by our Retirement Division span the retirement industry as a whole. We have extensive expertise in marketing, village management consultancy, planning design and project management. Since the Division’s inception, many retirees have appreciated the opportunity to meet with us to talk about retirement living in general, discuss the meaning of the Retirement Villages Act, how the documentation works and how to utilize the information for future reference.
Adelaide Retirement Services is arguably the largest independent organisation providing services to the public in relation to retirement living, availability of accommodation, sales and general information. The marketing plan that we have developed and successfully implemented covers print media, radio, point of sale material, relevant sponsorship of appropriate organisations, and referrals from many sources. We are members of the relevant professional bodies including Property Council of Australia.
We offer a comprehensive range of marketing services from initial development through to ongoing re-sales:
- Selling off plan
- Open Inspections
- Media Advertising
- Selling stages during development
- Signing of the documentation
- Design & Project Management
- Distribution of point of sale material
- Overseeing transaction from document signing to conclusion, including all necessary attendances with prospective purchasers
- Appraisal of units including organisation of appropriate trades for refurbishment
- Media advertising
We obtain marketing exposure through:
- Yellow Pages
- Electronic Media
- Sponsorship of various senior citizens organisations across metropolitan Adelaide
- Registration with Seniors Referrals
In addition, our services will include representation at general industry promotions and specific events as required.
From creating management policies and procedures, including Village Rules, to the difficult job of implementing management programs and cultures into established villages, no other organisation can offer such a complete service.
- Support for sales staff and new residents
- Manage day to day operations
- Reconciliation of village accounts (payable and receivable)
- Management of resident monthly service fees
- Liaise with village owners regarding building issues
- End of year financials and annual budgeting
- Engagement of Auditor to provide annual statement
- Arrangement of village AGM
- Assistance for resident committees